What types of contract manufacturers participate in your integrated marketing program?

Our advertiser base represents a wide range of contract manufacturing and design services. Some of our most popular are:
• Additive Manufacturing
• CNC Machining & Screw Machining
• Metal Fabrication
• Castings
• Plastic & Rubber Molding
• Metal Finishing
• PCB & Electronic Assembly
• Rapid Prototyping
• CAD Services
• Metal Springs & Stampings
• Laser Processing

Who are some of the companies in Design-2-Part’s audience?
  • Black & Decker
  • Briggs & Stratton
  • Dupont
  • Eastman Kodak
  • Ford Motor Company
  • Hamilton Sundstrand
  • John Deere
  • Kohler Company
  • Lincoln Electric
  • Mercury Marine
  • Motorola
  • Pitney Bowes
  • Pratt & Whitney
  • Siemens Medical Systems
  • Tyco Healthcare
What types of titles within these companies are in Design-2-Part’s audience?

• Chief Engineer
• Design Engineer
• Manufacturing Engineer
• Product Development Engineer
• Purchasing Manager
• Senior Buyer/Planner
• Project Engineer
• R&D Engineer

What types of industries read Design-2-Part?

D2P magazine readers are spread among a variety of industries. Here is a sample of these industries:
• Aerospace/Aviation
• Automotive
• Computer Systems & Peripherals
• Electronics
• Government/Defense
• Instrumentation & Control Systems
• Machinery
• Medical
• Telecommunications

What types of articles appear in Design-2-Part Magazine?

We provide in-depth reporting and analysis of technologies that are shaping American manufacturing, impacting the roles of design and manufacturing engineers, and enabling them to bring innovative, high-quality products to market quickly and cost-effectively. From design concept to finished parts and components, we cover a wide range of manufacturing processes, advanced materials, electronics, and software. In addition to features, sections of the magazine include Tech Updates, Software & Analytics, Design & Engineering Spotlight, Industry News, and Made in America.

Where does your OEM audience come from?

80% of our circulation is made up of attendees to our highly successful regional tradeshows division, Design-2-Part Shows. The other 20% comes from our online and telemarketing efforts.

How much does the program cost?

We have a customized marketing program to fit any company’s budget. Since all of our marketing programs are customized specific to our client’s needs, please email or call Dennis at 800-317-0474 ext. 128 for assistance.

If you cannot produce an ad, our design team can create one for you at no charge.
If the layout does not meet with your approval you are not obligated to run it, and
there is no cost to you. 

For details about our integrated marketing strategies,
email or call Dennis Insogna at 800-317-0474 x128.

© Design-2-Part • All rights reserved.