In each region of the country there’s a market for outsourcing. Many trade journals reach a multitude of buyers, but only one is exclusively targeted to OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) who buy from job shops: Design-2-Part magazine. D2P is a B2B magazine read by design and manufacturing engineers, purchasing managers, and executive decision makers at product manufacturers and OEMs throughout North America.
- The only trade journal in the country specifically devoted to showcasing the applied technologies of North America’s finest job shops
- Many readers subscribe for the sole purpose of seeking the capabilities of our advertisers
- The print and digital editions (average regional circulation 32,000 and 20,000 respectively) are published eight times per year (four Eastern and four Western editions)
- Digital edition circulation includes subscribers to the print edition, plus OEMs that pre-registered or visited any of our Design-2-Part Shows
- Category search feature – the OEM can search for any service category within the digital edition
- Ads in digital editions contain hotlinks to advertiser email and web addresses to help readers to learn more
- Award-winning, timely editorial content focuses on U.S.-based design, engineering, and manufacturing services and technologies
- Articles help readers to meet fast-changing customer requirements and satisfy a wide range of established, emerging, and niche market needs
To download details of your target region, click on the East or West image below.
To view articles online, see http://d2pmagazine.com/
Read about the ASBPE Award for Editorial Excellence (download details)
Read about the Eddie & Ozzie Awards from Folio (download details)